Monday, June 23rd
- FREE Bryant Park FitClub: Pilates 7:30am – 8:30am
Join Pilates on Fifth for an outdoor mat pilates class open to all skill and age levels!
- FREE HBO Summer Film Festival @ Bryant Park…Bring your picnic by 5pm / Movie starts at sundown!
The Mark of Zorro will be playing at sundown…
- FREE Outdoor Strength fitness class hosted by Brooklyn Strength @ Brooklyn Bridge Park Pier 6 Promenade 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Tuesday, June 24th
- FREE Yoga @ Bryant Park 10am – 11am
Join YogaWorks instructor Anna Hughes-Dioguardi for a blend of spirit, calmness, sweat and music for a satisfying practice. Mats provided!
Wednesday, June 25th
- FREE Bryant Park FitClub: Boot Camp 6:30am – 7am
Join The Rise NYC for a Boot Camp with rotations through exercises like crunches, planks, and push-ups. No equipment required, just smiles!
- FREE Sunset Pilates hosted by Body In Balance Studio @ Brooklyn Bridge Park Pier 5. Get your core to this intermediate class with your mat right before sunset!
- Webinar: Mainstream Money for Underground Artists: The Best Practices for Establishing Your Work in the Digital World
This webinar is for artists of all levels who want to address and overcome the challenges around supporting themselves as a career based creative. By the end of the session you’ll have more clarity and confidence around what it means to charge for your creations as well as practical information about how you can make a living doing what you love. Check it out for tickets: http://www.synchcast.net/#!mainstream-money-for-underground-artists/c1u4x
Thursday, June 26th
- FREE Yoga @ Bryant Park 6pm – 7pm
- FREE Yoga @ Prospect Park / Grand Army Plaza Entrance 7pm – 8pm
Friday, June 27th
- FREE Modern Dance Performance @ Bryant Park 6pm – 7:30pm
Modern dance companies performing on this day: TAKE Dance | Steps Repertory Ensemble | BodyStories: Teresa Fellion Dance
Saturday, June 28th
- FREE Modern Dance Class @ Bryant Park 10am – 11am
Led by dancers from the world-renowned Limon Dance Company – open to all levels!
Sunday, June 29th
- Athleta Sweat Series : Physique 57 with Alicia Weihl
WHAT TO EXPECT: This class is first come, first served, and holds approximately 20 attendees. Doors open at 9:00 a.m., class begins at 9:30 a.m. and ends at 10:30 a.m.
Address: Athleta Upper West Side, 216 Columbus Avenue at W. 70th Street
WHAT TO BRING: Mats and exercise balls will be provided. Bring a bottle of water. Grippy-bottom, no-slip socks socks and a small towel are recommended.
AFTER THE WORKOUT: We’ll linger to rehydrate together while the store’s closed for our private shopping pleasure until 11:00 a.m. And one lucky attendee will win a $100 Athleta gift card!