In this new weekly series we’ll be rounding up fun events that will be going on in the city. Check them out every Sunday and plan out your fun-filled week with us!
Monday, June 2nd
- FREE Bryant Park FitClub: Pilates 7:30am – 8:30am
Join Pilates on Fifth for an outdoor mat pilates class open to all skill and age levels!
- FREE 3rd Annual Musical Chairs @ Bryant Park 7:30pm
Tuesday, June 3rd
- FREE Yoga @ Bryant Park 10am – 11am
Join YogaWorks instructor Anna Hughes-Dioguardi for a blend of spirit, calmness, sweat and music for a satisfying practice. Mats provided!
Wednesday, June 4th
- FREE Bryant Park FitClub: Boot Camp 6:30am – 7am
Join The Rise NYC for a Boot Camp with rotations through exercises like crunches, planks, and push-ups. No equipment required, just smiles!
- FREE Bachata Class @ Bryant Park 6pm – 8:30pm
- FREE Janelle Monae at Prospect Park Bandshell 8pm – 10pm
Celebrate Brooklyn kicks off its 36th season in intergalactic style with a free concert for the ages by soul / R&B / funk sensation Janelle Monae!
Thursday, June 5th
- World Environment Day!
- FREE Yoga @ Bryant Park 6pm – 7pm
- FREE Yoga @ Prospect Park / Grand Army Plaza Entrance 7pm – 8pm
Saturday, June 7th
- FREE Modern Dance Class @ Bryant Park 10am – 11am
Led by dancers from the world-renowned Limon Dance Company – open to all levels!