So how’s the hydrating going? You’re probably chugging those 2+ liters of water a day like a boss! You should be feeling light and fresh with a touch of accomplished.
Am I being a total brat? Probably…It’s hard to get those liters in consistently, I’m right there with you.
So I’ve found a flavorful solution that’s also super healthy! Fruit juice ice cubes for a refreshing change.
In the image above you’ll see some lemon juice cubes in the making. It’s as easy as juicing some citrus, freezing the trays up and storing the loose cubes in a plastic bag. After filling up your water bottle place some of your flavored ice cubes in there and wallah!
Benefits of Lemon Water:
- Helps improve heartburn, bloating and problems with digestion
- Cleanses and stimulates the liver and kidneys
- Who likes calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamin C?! Little lemons got it all!
- Prevents the build up of bacteria in the body
- Alkalizes your blood which can prevent wrinkles and fatigue…and nobody like wrinkles.
I’m going crazy with lemons here but you can try this with juice from any fruit or vegetable you like, even add some herbs for a kick!
I hope this little tip motivates you to keep that liquid intake up – let’s keep it going!